Our History

Wendy Jarvis, OTR/L, and Ron Jarvis founded Jarvis Pediatric Therapy in May 2005 as a pediatric occupational therapy clinic specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorders. The practice was originally located in a 1000-square-foot space in Elmwood Plaza. By the summer of 2009, Jarvis Pediatric Therapy employed four full-time occupational therapists and needed to expand. The clinic moved to a 5,000-square-foot space in the same office complex, giving the practice an opportunity to grow even more. In 2010, physical therapy was added to the services provided. During December of 2014, Jarvis Pediatric Therapy experienced many exciting changes. They moved to a bigger facility (over 7500-square-feet) on McKenzie St. and developed a speech therapy department. Today, Jarvis Pediatric Therapy has 6 occupational therapists, 2 occupational therapy assistants, 2 physical therapists, 2 physical therapist assistants, and 6 speech language pathologists. This expansion in services allows children to have the convenience of all three disciplines–occupational, physical, and speech therapies–in one location.