Join Team Jarvis
Jarvis Pediatric Therapy is always open to viewing applications of qualified professionals. At this time, we are not hiring for any positions. Please feel free to send in your resume for future openings and interviews.
- A love for having fun with children & helping them meet their fullest potential.
- The ability to collaborate with families and other medical professionals to create the best therapeutic environment possible.
- Current national and state licensure in your field of practice.
- 4 day work week (every Friday off)
- SALARIED position
- Mentorship with experienced therapists
- Paid holidays and 4 snow days
- 2 weeks paid time off effective immediately
- Paid continuing education
- Paid licensure renewal
- Paid liability insurance
- Retirement matching
- Quarterly performance bonus
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES!!!
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!!!