Join Team Jarvis
Jarvis Pediatric Therapy is looking for qualified Occupational Therapists! Feel free to contact us for more information and/or to schedule an interview. Send in your resume today!
- A love for having fun with children & helping them meet their fullest potential.
- The ability to collaborate with families and other medical professionals to create the best therapeutic environment possible.
- Current national and state licensure in your field of practice.
- 4 day work week (every Friday off)
- SALARIED position
- Mentorship with experienced therapists
- Paid holidays and 4 snow days
- 2 weeks paid time off effective immediately
- Paid continuing education
- Paid licensure renewal
- Paid liability insurance
- Retirement matching
- Quarterly performance bonus
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES!!!
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!!!